Go back to blog homepage

2 steps you should take if you want to change your migration agent

Written by on with 0 comment

In the event you would like to change your migration agent, you should:

1. Complete and submit a Form 956 to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (“DIBP“). You should declare at question 24 that the migration agent no longer acts for you (“ending appointment”).

2. In order to appoint a new migration agent, you should complete a separate Form 956 and submit this to the DIBP.

The form is available here

If you would like ImmiAdvisor to blog about a specific topic please email sapna@immiadvisor.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: ImmiAdvisor recommends you obtain your own independent immigration, legal, accounting, financial or taxation advice as appropriate. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all information provided through this blog/website. In no event will ImmiAdvisor Pty Ltd be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from this blog/website.

Leave a comment