Go back to blog homepage

Everything you need to know about Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

Written by on with 0 comment

If you are applying for a student visa  you must provide evidence that you have adequate health insurance arrangements for the entire proposed student visa duration for yourself and all family members included in your application who will be accompanying you to Australia.

Ways in which you can provide adequate health insurance arrangements:

  • evidence of the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) premium being paid or
  • if you are an Endeavour Award holder of Defence sponsored student your sponsoring body should provide a letter of support regarding your health insurance arrangement.

We understand that some of the below insurers may be able to offer you OSHC:

  • Australian Health Management
  • Bupa Australia
  • Medibank Private
  • OSHC Worldcare
  • nib OSHC

If you would like ImmiAdvisor to blog about a specific topic please email sapna@immiadvisor.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: ImmiAdvisor recommends you obtain your own independent immigration, legal, accounting, financial or taxation advice as appropriate. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all information provided through this blog/website. In no event will ImmiAdvisor Pty Ltd be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you

Leave a comment